Published at Thursday, January 26th 2017. by ames azura in Bathroom Designs.
`Interior classic style always offer class for the residents the classical style is timeless, always in demand from generation to generation, despite the growing number of alternative styles are popping up. The bathroom is a classic style is certainly very supportive of interior and architectural classic style building, there is even applying this classic style to the bathroom interior. Because the impression of luxury and elegance that is, many are still using this theme to the design of the bathroom until today. Bathroom interior with a classic theme easily recognizable with the main features as follows.
• Using wall covering and flooring such as granite and marble patterned firm ceramic with marble motif is used as an alternative to natural marble stone that high price.
• The bathroom generally use elegant shades of colors such as beige, white, brown, gray, and black.
• Generally finishing gloss or gloss ceramic so that adds to the impression of luxury and elegance.
• There ceramic border / edging that surrounds the bathroom.
• Atmosphere memorable bathroom space was cold and a bit raw.
• Use detail decorative and curved forms synonymous luxury.
Tips for designing a bathroom tile classic themed
• Choose a marble bathroom tile motif pattern that has a firm and distinctive.
• If you get bored with shades of marble, ceramic with elegant floral motifs can be used as an alternative to create an impression of classic and elegant.
• Use border on the floor with a dark color floor rest can wear a lighter color with marble different motives.
• Do not hesitate to combine light and dark color combination can be done in a way arrangement bathroom tiles alternately like a chessboard.
• Give a touch of art in the form of relief decoration one of the areas of the bathroom wall the relief decoration art is usually already available the market in certain models.
Often found sized bathroom elongated because it is in the rest of the room in the house the shape turned out to have its own advantages. One of them by utilizing the distribution of dry and wet area bounded by the partition and the height difference of the bathroom floor.