Published at Monday, August 08th 2016. by ames azura in Living room.
Imagined the room was large enough or a long corridor deserted without Carpet?
First impression about the room, it could be empty and cold, and does not exude a warm atmosphere. way more compact and warm with a carpet as a decor element.
Otherwise the room were laid out with limited minimalist furniture though, will be impressed
Not surprisingly, in this modern era carpet has such an important role, in addition to carpets recognized as a work of art, carpet lovers established this like a treasure, an extremely worthwhile investment. Given the long journey and craftsmanship tradition woven carpets (carpet weaving). Carpets dispersions, for example, from -16 last century, is recognized as one of the craft carpet that has a very high artistic value. Persian carpets increasingly admired and growing rapidly, especially since obtain special attention of the kingdom in the reign of Shah Tahmasp and shah abbas.
And now, we also deserve to give an appreciation of the carpet as one of the important elements in the interior, prevent mistake when handling and fading the beauty it self.
Carpet treatment tips :
- Clean regularly with a vacuum cleaner. Do not use a hard brush.
- Clean the carpets were damp / closed, especially at the bottom of the furniture.
- Washing carpets if really necessary. Especially carpets which are in a crowded area, often trampled be washed once in almost a year.
- Clean up spills as soon as possible stains. Liquid stain absorbing dry with a tissue and wipe the thick stain and clean it up carefully with a spoon or spatula.
- Use the carpet protector pad on heavily furniture’s legs .
- Avoid direct and continuous beam of sunlight.
- Rotate the carpet regularly, for every part of carpet still look the same.
- Do not place potted plants on the carpet.
- Keep the carpet in dry conditions all the time. Regularly sunbathe under the sun to keep it dry.